- SELL GODFRY BELOW 1375 TG-1365-1355 SL 1393.85
- SELL NAVIN FLOURO BELOW1880 TG-1868-1855 SL 1903.85
- BUY DR REDDY ABOVE 3110 TG-3124-3143 SL 3079.9
- BUY ATUL ABOVE 1705 TG-1718-1733 SL 1677.3
Market Outlook:-The market has opened flat as the Sensex is down 5.40 points 26122.80. The Nifty is down 2.70 points at 7940.00. About 491 shares have advanced, 143 shares declined, and 77 shares are unchanged. Dr Reddy's Labs, BHEL, Tata Motors, HDFC Bank and M&M are top gainers while HDFC, Sun Pharma, ONGC, Cipla and Lupin are amogn losers in the Sensex. The Indian rupee has opened marginally lower at 66.78 per dollar compared to 66.76 a dollar in previous trading session.
Indian Market Overview:-
- Nifty December series got off to a strong start re-encountered the 7900 mark. Nifty future up by 43 points to end at 7972.
- The 30-share BSE Sensex ended up 169 points or 0.6 percent at 26128. About 1388 shares have advanced, 1256 shares declined, and 225 shares are unchanged.
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Thursday underlined the need for creating an ecosystem to boost shipments to the markets overseas ahead of Concern over slowing global demand and declining exports.
- India's reliance on foreign oil will jump from 80 percent to 90 percent by 2040 and it would lead global energy demand growth, the International Energy Agency said in a report on the world's third largest energy consumer released in New Delhi on Friday.
Global Market Overview:-
- Asian shares held firm and US stock futures edged higher in early trade on Friday as expectations of additional stimulus from the European Central Bank underpinned appetite for riskier assets, while the euro hovered near seven-month lows.
- Benchmark share indexes in Japan, South Korea and Australia all rose around 0.2 percent.
- The Dow Jones industrial average rose 1.2 points, or 0.01 percent, to 17,813, the S&P 500 lost 0.27 points, or 0.01 percent, to 2,088 and the Nasdaq Composite added 13 points, or 0.26 percent, to 5,116.